Becoming familiar with the benefits of cosmetic bonding can quickly change the way you think about cosmetic dentistry. This treatment alone can improve the shape, texture, length, and/or whiteness of each tooth, so you can accomplish a simple change or a complete transformation. While you may feel wonderful about the advantages, you may not feel quite as certain about the details regarding treatment time or how to protect your upgraded smile. To find out how much you know (or to gather a few new facts) stroll through a quick quiz.
Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: Your cosmetic bonding should last approximately six to 12 months.
- True or False: Choosing cosmetic bonding provides patients with exceptional convenience and comfort without sacrificing beautiful results.
- True or False: Both voluntary and involuntary habits, such as nail biting or bruxism, may cause bonding to become damaged.
Quiz Answer Key
- False. We offer bonding not only because it offers exceptional esthetic improvements to your smile but also because it is long lasting. You can expect your treatment to last up to 10 years.
- True. Fortunately, bonding is known for its completely comfortable application. In addition, you only need to visit us once to complete your cosmetic bonding treatment.
- True. Protecting the treatment we complete on your tooth is easy as long as you practice common sense. Avoid placing additional pressure on your treated tooth to keep the bonded area looking pristine. Everything from consistently snacking on extremely hard-to-chew foods, nibbling on your fingernails, or mindlessly chewing on a pencil can result in easy-to-avoid damage.
ABOUT YOUR DOWNEY, CA, DENTISTS:
Dr. Hadis Reyhani, Dr. Ben Reyhani, and Dr. Pasha Hakimzadeh, DDS, provide a wealth of combined experience, along with innovative technology and personalized care, to help improve our patients’ dental health so they can enjoy smiling again. To schedule a consultation, call Downey Family Cosmetic Dentistry today at 562-645-4569.